Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Being a Mom of All Boys

First of all I would like to say that this is my very first blog.  I figured I wanted to brag about having 5 wonderful boys from ages 25 to 14 yr old twins.  I can't say its been an easy street, but, my first 3 older boys were a whole lot different from the twins.  The twins are very different and give me a real run for my money.  The older boys seemed to be more laid back and more respectful.  Times have changed to where there is a generation gap that is pretty predominant with these guys! 
I will post more later.  I want to see how this goes first.  Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. You know...after blogging this, I looked on Facebook and saw all the comments about the status I put on there congratulating my husband for making it through training...which I have been through (much more intensely I might add). Did I get all the "my Mom is my hero", or "my Mom is a bad ass", etc? No, I didn't But I am supposed to be okay with that. I really hate my life right now and I hate that I am pretty much done with life already. Nothing left for this loser to do!!
    More later.

    ReplyDelete